ITIL 2011 Foundation Certification Course
Unit 1 it’s an introduction video to Service management lifecycle
And this video takes you through Principles of IT Service Managements Which covers the key concepts related to service managements and also focus on stakeholder associated with service management.
The objectives of the lessons that you will be able to do after completing this lesson are :
- Explain the best practices in IT Service Management
- Identify the stakeholders in service management
- Describe service management roles and responsibilities
- Explain the types of service providers
- And it is followed by explanations of the above concepts. and also know the benefits of IT Service Management, types of customers (internal and external customers), functions related to service management, roles in the service management, RACI Model.
Lesson 2 is about Service management Lifecycle
- What is Service Lifecycle? Go through the full video, and learn
- Identifying the components or phase of service management lifecycle and Explain the relationship between governance and ITSM. Also know the relationship between Governance and ITSM.
The next unit is about ITIL 2011 Foundation certification course
- This lesson helps you to understand what is Service Strategy is. End of this unit you will be able to :
- Describe the purpose, objective, scope and value of service strategy, Explain the different types of services provided.